Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking an Online Developer.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft, distributes its games in over 100 countries. www.gameloft.com
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Local Online Lead, the successful candidate will be in charge of developing, fixing and maintaining libraries and tools that support online multiplayer games. Working in collaboration with remote teams located all over the globe, the individual selected must have good communication skills and be able to manage an influx of updates and patches to various codebases.
• University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering; OR more than 4 years of experience in object-oriented, network related development in one of Java, C/C++, Python or Ruby
• Good knowledge of network protocols and issues
• Good communication and organization skills
• Excellent programming skills and able to produce highly optimized code
• Excellent grasp of unit testing (including test-first methodologies)
• Able to work quickly and under pressure
• Experience with Debian/Ubuntu packaging
• Excellent knowledge of source control tools (such as Subversion, Mercurial, Git, etc.)
• Knowledge of iPhone/iPad technology
• Experience in the Video Game Industry
• Strong UI design skills
This Job is no longer active!