Senior UI Artist
Senior User Interface Artist
Firaxis Games is looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior Interface Artist for our latest project. As the UI Artist, you will be working closely with the Game Designers, Art Director and art team to help design and create high quality assets that complement the look and feel of the game. The ideal candidate must have a solid grasp on composition, layout and color, and Interface design with an eye toward usability and the user experience, as well as an excellent working knowledge of our tool-set (listed below).
* Work closely with the Art Director and Designers to design and create the User Interface for a variety of platforms including PC, Xbox, PS3 and tablet.
* Contribute to the pre-visualization process as a visual problem-solver, actively participating in creative discussions and reviews with team members of many disciplines.
* Provide design sketches as well as motion graphics mockups for discussion and critique; create and implement final assets.
* Maintain a style guide for the project's User Interface.
* Give appropriate feedback to improve the creative process and/or product in a collaborative environment, and proactively seek feedback from peers and leads.
* Be a positive and creative force in the team.
* Accurately estimate time and resource needs and consistently meet project deadlines and milestones set by project leads.
* Be organized, self-motivated and able to identify and meet goals.
* Have and continue to develop strong technical understanding of development tools and current workflows.
* 5+ years of experience in creative development designing UI, with multiple shipped products.
* Demonstrated experience breaking down complex information into easily digestible chunks.
* Demonstrated ability to convert complex ideas into iconic representation.
* Flash development experience required; Action Script experience strongly recommended.
* Please submit portfolio with resume.
This Job is no longer active!