The Zynga team is responsible for delivering the highest
quality platform solutions, and is at the cutting edge of social
To help us stay there we need you! We are
currently looking for an experienced Environment Modeler with talent and flair, an
eye for detail, and a passion for the digital space.
Join the Z-revolution, apply now!
- Model and Texture game-ready assets using 3ds Max
- Visual and technical understanding of 3D modeling & texturing of low poly characters
- Quickly build complex organic meshes and hard surface environmental backgrounds and prop models
- Work well in a collaborative environment
- Able to take direction from the Leads and Supervisors and feedback from Art Directors
- Previous production experience or exceptional artistic skills/abilities in CGI/traditional artwork
- A thorough understanding of 3-D computer programs such as Maya and Max
- 4-5+ years of industry experience modeling in Sub D’s and/or Poly’s using Maya and or Max
- Previous experience with traditional 3D sculpting a plus
- Strong knowledge of texture painting required
- Scripting (MEL, PERL, CSH) background a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and a good eye required
- Proven ability to be detail oriented and to work efficiently within a production environment
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment, taking direction
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience desired
NOTE: Please include link to online portfolio with
submission. Resumes without a demo or online portfolio will not be
For Character and Environmental Modeler positions please
include some turntables wherever possible (we also love to see the
meshes as part of this). Please include any concept sketches, photos,
designs or reference that communicated the visual target or original
idea on which your model is based.
The Zynga design team is
responsible for delivering the highest quality platform solutions, and
is at the cutting edge of social interaction.
This Job is no longer active!