Sr. 3D/Unreal Artist/Modeler
Are you a closet Industrial Designer? A fierce advocate of forms and proportions? Do you analyze the curves of everything you see? Do you get upset with part-lines that are just for aesthetics? Could you create models and materials of object that never existed? Do you dream about bevel widths and surface continuities? Are you tired of building temples and tanks? Do you enjoy deriving materials that rival nature's own genius? If you are...
We might have the job for you.
- Build awesome stuff.
- Implement awesome stuff.
- Must have a professional demeanor and be able to work effectively with top echelon personalities in the entertainment industry.
- At least 5 years experience in a professional 3D Artist capacity, with at least 1 credits on a shipped XBox 360/PS3/PC title in the last 1 year.
- Experience in all phases of game development (concept/pre-production/production/code release).
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Epic sense of ownership and responsibilities .
- An uncanny eye for detail, both explicit and implicit.
- A sense of wonder.
- High level of proficiency with the Unreal Engine 3.
This Job is no longer active!