Senior VFX Artist
Stereo D is a visual effects company created, in 2009, by entrepreneurs who are helping lead a new movement into the world of 3D feature films through the conversion of 2D imagery into stereoscopic 3D imagery
We are seeking a SENIOR VFX ARTST with 3+ years experience.
The senior VFX artist is responsible for overseeing the creation, shading, and rendering of stereo VFX assets and creating sophisticated particle simulations. He or she will also provide creative ideas and approaches to further enhance the direction from the VFX Supervisor, the Stereographer, and clients.
• Work with VFX Supervisor and Stereographer to create visually pleasing effects in a stereoscopic environment
• Create Smoke, Flotsam, Atmospheric Effects, unique Stereo Effects
• Communicate well with peers, production team and supervisors
• Complete work in a timely fashion to meet deadlines
• 3+ years in feature film or commercial VFX
• Demo Reel demonstrating solid understanding of VFX and particle simulations
• Senior-level experience withSoftimage, Houdini and/or Maya
• Experience with Nuke or equivalent
DESIRED SKILLS AND PLUSES:
• Stereoscopic experience is a plus
• Scripting python/jscript a plus
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), company health screenings and more. Local candidates only. No relocation assistance provided.
Stereo D is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This Job is no longer active!