Digital Marketing Coordinator
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR - 2K GAMES
Are you interested in working with one of the world’s most popular video game publishers? Do you have a passion for video games and entertainment? The 2K partnership marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and detail oriented Assistant Marketing Coordinator. If you enjoy developing new processes, care deeply about the details in whatever you do, and are excited by the prospect of being the “go to” person for the department’s operational functions, this position could be for you. This role involves a wide variety of responsibilities, including:
- Coordinate digital asset creation and submission across all 2K Games, 2K Sports and 2K Play titles to Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and other partners as applicable.
- Work with internal teams in marketing, creative services, legal, and production development on approvals and creation of the assets to specification.
- Improve the go-live process of 2K’s digital content through benchmarking and organizational design
- Coordinate with external partners to execute marketing and promotional programs through their platforms and vehicles.
- Manage the day–to-day development, trafficking, integration and approvals of partner assets into our games.
- Prepare and manage project tracking documents, to ensure documents are accurate, up to date and communicated effectively to all stakeholders.
- Track, prepare and publish regular analyses on the key performance indicators of 2K’s digital content and marketing partnership programs, such as tracking trailer downloads, themes/gamerpics/avatar content sales and demo downloads/usage.
- Assist the Associate Manager of Partner Relations with regular communication to the international marketing teams, including distribution of trailers, art assets, localized text to create a coordinated and consistent worldwide digital presence.
- Assist in the creation of recapture decks for internal and external usage, by taking screenshots of executions, tracking responses and reporting on results.
.How you’ll be measured:
- High level of partner satisfaction
- Flawless execution of campaigns
- Ability to work collaboratively with first party and brand partners, product marketing, development and other internal teams
- Establishment of repetitive and scalable processes
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot quickly and resourcefully
- Having fun and play nice with others while you do all of the above!
Education and Experience: Four year college degree or equivalent and 1 to 2 years of office experience, preferably in consumer marketing or analytical driven job. Very strong preference for an individual with a detail-oriented personality coupled with a creative and passionate attitude. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to perform well under pressure and enjoy working in a fluid environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines simultaneously, often with competing priorities.
· Must have strong problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills, and be extremely detail oriented and thorough.
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
· Familiarity with rest of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word) and FTP clients.
· Must be a strong team player that values the success of their overall group.
· Knowledge and understanding of the video game industry, along with a passion for gaming and entertainment
· Great cross-team communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively to business, artistic and technical people.
This Job is no longer active!