Public Relations Manager
Public Relations Manager - 2K Games
SUMMARY: Collaborate with Public Relations Director and Product Managers to create, manage and execute public relations programs for 2K Games. Assist with the direction and implementation of the strategic planning process and ongoing action plans to achieve established PR program and brand objectives.
- Assist with development and implementation of US PR efforts for 2K games; assist with defining media coverage objectives for each product and planning product launches, media interviews, press tours and events.
- Collaborate with product managers, development teams and PR team to assist with the development of strategic plans and manage external PR firm throughout implementation of plan objectives.
- Develop relationships with industry media contacts and serve as spokesperson when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with 2K partners and developers.
- Keep 2K team and executives informed about industry news and monitor perceptions and reviews of 2K products and the 2K Games brand.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 5+ public relations work experience, including experience launching products with a demonstrated track record of managing large, complex events and strong knowledge of video game industry.
This Job is no longer active!