Senior Environment Artist - Dead Space Franchise
Visceral Games is the home for AAA Action game development across all of Electronic Arts. Working in a collaborative environment, the Montreal, Redwood Shores, Los Angeles, and Shanghai studios make up the Visceral Games group. The Montreal studio is best known for the co-development of the critically acclaimed and commercially successful Dead Space 2 and multi-million selling hit franchise Army of two.
• 4+ years experience in game development modeling and texturing environments.
• Ability to work within technical constraints and generate top-quality art.
• Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps.
• An exceptional understanding of form, Architecture, shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling.
• Ability to meet project deadlines and milestones.
• Must have a fluent knowledge of Maya.
• Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
• Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including but not limited to figure drawing and environmental and/or architectural illustration.
EA Montreal has become a highly successful operation in the EA network of development studios. Building new Intellectual Properties and creating titles based on established EA franchises, the team in Montreal produces a wide range of titles for multiple platforms and genres. The studio has attracted game developers from the Montreal market and around the world to work in this highly entrepreneurial, creative environment. The EA Montreal location now includes Visceral Games Montreal, EA Mobile, BioWare Montreal, Pogo.com and Playfish.
This Job is no longer active!