Senior Environment Artist - Dead Space Franchise
Visceral Games is the home for AAA Action game development across all of Electronic Arts. Working in a collaborative environment, the Montreal, Redwood Shores, Los Angeles, and Shanghai studios make up the Visceral Games group. The Montreal studio is best known for the co-development of the critically acclaimed and commercially successful Dead Space 2 and multi-million selling hit franchise Army of two.
• 4+ years experience in game development modeling and texturing environments.
• Ability to work within technical constraints and generate top-quality art.
• Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps.
• An exceptional understanding of form, Architecture, shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling.
• Ability to meet project deadlines and milestones.
• Must have a fluent knowledge of Maya.
• Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
• Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including but not limited to figure drawing and environmental and/or architectural illustration.
This Job is no longer active!