Senior Combat Designer
• Work with and take direction from the Lead Combat Designer and Game Director to design and implement characters from concept to completion. This includes the creation of character design documentation, and implementation of character animations, props, visual and sound effects.
• Contribute to and work within the established guidelines of the combat battle system, asset creation, and character implementation.
• Take part in character or feature presentations, and assist in production-related information dissemination.
• Act as a custodian of the game's creative vision as it relates to the characters and systems under your care.
• Experience using either text-based on visual scripting systems to implement character actions and behavior.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working productively in a team environment in the creation of game content.
• Knowledge of the current console gaming landscape, particularly the fighting game genre.
• Shipped at least 2 games on a current-gen console or have at least 4 years’ experience in the video game industry.
• A strong familiarity with fighting games and fighting game theory is a major plus.
• A willingness to push team members to their creative limit - as well as to be pushed yourself - is also a major plus.
This Job is no longer active!