Capcom Vancouver is growing! We have two unannounced projects in the pipe and there is lots of work to be done. We need the help of smart, passionate and dedicated people to help us make our open world action games!
Are you a design sensei and game guru? Do you have a remarkable acumen in all aspects of game design and development? Do you have noteworthy experience developing third-person action games? Are you well-versed in content-development tools and pipelines? Are you an inspiring leader who can make everyone around him/her a smarter and more engaged game developer? If so, we would like to talk to you about an exciting new Capcom title that is being developed in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
Here at Capcom Vancouver, we are looking for individuals with exceptional skills in written, visual and verbal communication. Giving clear direction will be important, as you will be expected to drive the implementation of your designs across disciplines. We also believe that the ability to solicit and process feedback is as critical as the ability to generate and sell great game ideas. We need leaders who encourage creative contributions across the team and develop these ideas into clear designs that align with the high-level vision of the game.
* Work directly with the Executive Producer in defining the creative vision for the game
* Spearhead the creation and implementation of industry-leading game content
* Drive the development of the studio’s game editors and tool sets
* Mentor designers throughout the studio
* Serve the team as an expert on competitive products and as an advocate for our core audience
* Review the game regularly, providing hands-on feedback and eventually becoming instrumental in tuning the overall experience
This Job is no longer active!