Social Gaming Associate Producer
Visual Concepts Seeks an Associate Producer for New Generation of Sports Social Games
Novato, California – January 26, 2012 – Widely regarded as one of the world’s top video game studios, Visual Concepts, a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO) seeks an Associate Producer to help oversee the development, release and operation of an exciting new sports-based social game.
The Associate Producer will bring prior experience in the development and operation of social games and an understanding of the unique development, marketing, operation and analysis requirements involved in creating and operating successful ones. Reporting to the VP of Product Development for 2K Sports, this is an opportunity to join a world-class organization and help define and achieve meaningful and compelling objectives for Visual Concepts’ award-winning sports franchises, including the world’s #1-rated and #1-selling NBA 2K.
• Oversee day-to-day development activities, ensuring team is on task and within budget and reviewing and approving milestones
• Handle coordination with marketing, QA, licensing and legal clearance
• Analyze user and telemetry data on a daily basis, paying attention to consumer attraction, usage, trends, churn, retention, and monetization
• Effectively transfer information gleaned from data analysis into development objectives, updates, fixes and releases to maximize consumer activity, retention, virality and monetization
• Serve as the continuous triumvirate between development, marketing and operations staff to ensure ongoing positive trending in usage and growth patterns of the product
• Bachelor’s degree conducive to product development
• Minimum 2 years of experience in social gaming and free-to-play gaming
• Good understanding of product development and a creative eye for quality
• Understanding of the dynamics of user attraction, retention and monetization and microtransctions
• Understanding of data modeling and how to collect, analyze, interpret and extrapolate user data and telemetry
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Proactive and problem solving personality
• Avid social gamer
This Job is no longer active!