Are you interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Do you want to work for a world-class company in a fun, rewarding environment in Toronto? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Gameloft, an international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones and console, is seeking a Lighting Artist to join our Toronto Studio. Qualified candidates will link up with imaginative design teams to create hot new game titles, fulfilling a wide range of genres from hardcore action to casual simulation and Freemium games. Previous hit games include Oregon Trail, Hero of Sparta, Zombie Infection, Modern Combat 3, Let’s Golf! 3, Order & Chaos, Dungeon Hunter, N.O.V.A., Green Farm, 9mm, Spiderman Toxic city, NFL 2010, Derek Jeter Pro Baseball 2009, Real Soccer 2009, New York Nights, Assassin’s Creed, LOST, Brain Challenge, Asphalt: Street Rules, and Brothers In Arms: Earned in Blood 3D.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Work closely with Art and Programming Teams to create superior visuals across a variety of environments, characters and cinematic sequences
• Translate conceptual illustrations into real-time lighting visuals
• Work with Art and Programming teams to anticipate and resolve technical challenges within constraints and requirements
• Be proactive in communication with the Producer, Art Director, Cinematic Director and other relevant departments
• Participate in portfolio reviews, recruitment interviews, and assist in finding and retaining talent
This Job is no longer active!