Concept Artist [f/m]
CONCEPT ARTIST [f/m]
YAGER - the developer of Spec Ops: The Line, the next big shooter franchise of 2K Games - seeks the talents of a passionate Concept Artist to join our team working on multi-platform next-generation action titles.
As a Concept Artist on one of our project teams, you use your artistic skills to help establish and advance the design of the game you are working on. You are responsible for creating the imagery that defines the visual direction of the project while ensuring that the work clearly communicates visual cues that deliver the subtext of the project to the player. Additionally, you share with your team the responsibility for adapting your concept art into comprehensive and cohesive sets of drawings that artists and animators will depend on upon to build the respective elements of the game’s 3D assets.
• Create outstanding concept art for characters, locations, ambience situations (mood boards), both traditionally and digitally based on the direction set by the art director
• Support level design and level art teams in creating unique and rich environments
• Report directly to the Art Director and work closely with other disciplines in small interdisciplinary teams
• 2 years+ experience in the production of CG illustration
• You have shipped at least 1 successful entertainment project
• Excellent traditional illustration and coloring skills
• Solid knowledge of color theory, human anatomy and art history
• Ability to range across numerous genres and to adhere to creative direction
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Good communicator (visually and verbally) and experienced in complex mechanical and emotional concepts
• A broad knowledge, passion and interest in console and PC games
This Job is no longer active!