Lead UI Designer
Are you interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Do you want to work for a world-class company in a fun, rewarding environment in Toronto? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Gameloft, an international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones and console, is seeking a gifted Lead UI Designer to join our Toronto Studio. Qualified candidates will link up with imaginative design teams to create hot new game titles, fulfilling a wide range of genres from hardcore action to casual simulation and Freemium games. Previous hit games include Oregon Trail, Hero of Sparta, Zombie Infection, Modern Combat 3, Let’s Golf! 3, Order & Chaos, Dungeon Hunter, N.O.V.A., Green Farm, 9mm, Spiderman Toxic city, NFL 2010, Derek Jeter Pro Baseball 2009, Real Soccer 2009, New York Nights, Assassin’s Creed, LOST, Brain Challenge, Asphalt: Street Rules, and Brothers In Arms: Earned in Blood 3D.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• The Lead UI Designer will manage the UI team and work closely with the Art and Design teams
• Will be responsible for creating art assets for menus, icons and in-game HUDs, in addition to ensuring upcoming titles' usability by designing intuitive, attractive and innovative UI systems
• Provide direction for the UI Team and ensure deadlines are met
• Communicate with management and HQ on a daily basis
• Assist in the recruitment process by reviewing applicant resumes, completed tests and will also be involved in the interview process
This Job is no longer active!