A CAREER WITH THE MMOG INNOVATOR AND DEVELOPER/PUBLISHER OF LEADING FREE-TO-PLAY ONLINE GAMES.
Nexon America, Inc. is the North American subsidiary of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., Ltd., a pioneer of interactive entertainment software and a world leader in free-to-play massively multiplayer online games. Nexon America titles include: MAPLESTORY, MABINOGI, COMBAT ARMS, DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE, ATLANTICA ONLINE, VINDICTUS AND DRAGON NEST.
This person will be responsible defining and documenting the design of the game. This person will work closely with programmers to push the fun factor of the game, but make sure that designs are achievable.
• Define and spell out details of the game design based on the direction set by Producer or Creative Director
• Work with artists and programmers to ensure that design goals are being met
• A college degree or equivalent
• Through understanding of design concepts in games
• Excellent communications skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Familiarity with programming in a plus
• Familiarity with user interface is a plus
• Familiarity with flash and scripting is a plus
This Job is no longer active!