VANCOUVER Lighting Technical Director
Lighting Technical Directors are responsible for the lighting, rendering and basic compositing of complex shots.
* Designs and creates lighting and the look of computer generated objects and scenes.
* Creates images, effects and programs for digitally composited sequences.
* Responsible for compiling the various elements of a shot and seeing it through to completion.
* No relocation will be offered for this position.
* Advanced experience with either Maya, XSI, 3DS Max, Houdini or other software.
* Linux and Python scripting or shader authoring preferred; C++ skills also applicable.
* Exhibits strong teamwork and interdisciplinary thinking.
* 3-5+ years feature film experience preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in CS, engineering or CG.
* Demo reel required.
This Job is no longer active!