UI Programmer - Irrational Games
The BioShock Infinite team bets big on everything we do -- we strive to be careful about the problems we tackle, innovative in our approach, solid in our implementation, and we polish the heck out of everything we do. Networking is no exception. Right now we're looking for an talented and experience individual to help us with the networking aspects of BioShock Infinite. This position will require a combination of initiative, leadership, design, coding, and daily problem solving on multiple target platforms.
If you have the skills and passion for world-class network-connected experiences like BioShock then why not come join a team that has the track record, the autonomy, and the time to do it right?
• We expect people to seek out all relevant information on their subject and be able to respond to spontaneous inquiries on that subject.
• Building single player UIs within Unreal Engine 3 using our Flash-based UI tech
• Collaborating closely with artists and designers to rapidly iterate on potential UI designs
• Working with the Technical Director, Lead Programmer, and other engineers to plan and schedule UI development tasks
• Responsible for delivering world-class user interfaces on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 platforms
• Bachelor-level degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• C++ proficiency and good software engineering intuition
• The patience and professionalism to handle the continual UI iteration that occurs during development.
This Job is no longer active!