Mobile Games Developer
Kiz is a company founded to create products and experiences for children around the world that are safe, educational, and entertaining.
The focus of Kiz is to be socially responsible in everything we make, sell, say and do.
Kiz Studios, Inc.
Charleston SC 29455 USA
Kiz Studios is seeking a full-time, permanent employee with mobile development experience (iOS/Android). The position entails game programming using the Unity engine, but Unity experience is not required. As a Mobile programmer/developer at Kiz Studios, you will be required to play a pivotal role in the development and integration of Publisher API's and Localization for innovative games in mobile and web-based platforms including iOS and Android.
• Programming in Xcode
• Programming skills (C#, Java, Objective C, jQuery, XML)
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug
• Organization and communication skills
• Ability to operate in a fast paced fluid environment
• Ability to work with multiple projects and juggle tasks efficiently
• Have a firm knowledge of Xcode and Eclipse IDE
This Job is no longer active!