Associate PR Manager
A CAREER WITH THE MMOG INNOVATOR AND DEVELOPER/PUBLISHER OF LEADING FREE-TO-PLAY ONLINE GAMES
Nexon America, Inc. is the North American subsidiary of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., Ltd., a pioneer of interactive entertainment software and a world leader in free-to-play massively multiplayer online games. Nexon America titles include: MapleStory, Mabinogi, Combat Arms, Dungeon Fighter Online, Atlantica Online, Vindictus and Dragon Nest.
Nexon America is committed to offering competitive benefits and perks including but not limited to healthcare coverage, paid holidays, year-end break, matching 401K program, flexible paid time off, company-paid team outings, subsidized onsite gym membership, language courses, massage chairs, free Starbucks coffee, vending snack machines and much more!
The Associate PR Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Nexon America product publicity. This includes developing PR plans and overarching strategy and driving awareness of Nexon America products among the press.
• Draft and review press materials necessary for product promotion, including press releases, content update announcements, pitch letters, Q&As, spokesperson talking points.
• Interface with media in order to gather intelligence, pitch stories and build relationships with Nexon spokespersons.
• Prepare for and staff industry trade shows, media tours and other events for product publicity and relationship building.
• Work closely with Nexon America game teams to develop media outreach strategy, create PR plans and develop new press opportunities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent writer and communicator with knowledge of AP writing style
• Strong project management skills and able manage complex projects
• Strong problem solver
• Able to interact effectively with people at all levels of the Company
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• 3-5 years Public Relations experience
• Gaming industry experience preferred
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
• Stellar professional reputation and credibility with the press and PR community
This Job is no longer active!