Nexon America, Inc. is the North American subsidiary of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., Ltd., a pioneer of interactive entertainment software and a world leader in free-to-play massively multiplayer online games. Nexon America titles include: MapleStory, Mabinogi, Combat Arms, Dungeon Fighter Online, Atlantica Online, Vindictus and Dragon Nest.
Nexon America is committed to offering competitive benefits and perks including but not limited to healthcare coverage, paid holidays, year-end break, matching 401K program, flexible paid time off, company-paid team outings, subsidized onsite gym membership, language courses, massage chairs, free Starbucks coffee, vending snack machines and much more!
The Localization Coordinator is responsible for translating and localizing games and pertinent documents (e.g. proposals, test sheets, checklists, etc.).
• Translate and localize game texts, user interfaces and documents
• Update documents as projects are received and completed
• Coordinate materials, logistics, scheduling and related administrative services needed to execute localization of software products
• Perform content related research on software products
• Email translation for assigned games; provide interpretation support at Vidcons
• Other duties as assigned
• 0 – 1 year of work experience
• Prior game and/or translation experience preferred
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Creative writing techniques preferred
• Fluency in Korean and English
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Project coordination skills
This Job is no longer active!