Senior Programmer - Generalist
GarageGames is seeking a skilled Senior Programmer to work in one of our product development teams. The Senior Programmer will coordinate with the Technical Director and Producer, to lead our development team. This role will also mentor other programmers within GarageGames. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The ideal candidate will have worked on at least 3 shipped, AAA titles.
• Senior programmer on 3StepStudio and other products.
• Assist with defining features and coding standards.
• Work with product Producer to ensure product vision and direction.
• Defines tasks with project management for entire team.
• Assist in setting up the QA process, internal build process and unit testing.
• Assist with the hiring, reviews and mentoring of programming team.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years of programming experience focused on game development.
• Excellent C/C++/C# experience.
• OpenGL/DirectX API experience.
• Experience with network server/client architecture.
• Engine tools and pipeline architecture experience.
• Strong knowledge of game development or gaming components (i.e. game engines, particle systems, 3D effects, collision detection, etc.).
• Highly motivated to build easy to use, robust tools.
• Experience working with multidisciplinary teams.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and loves games.
This Job is no longer active!