IMPD Productions Inc. is a fully realized CG animation studio offering
a full service pipeline. Our services include Full Body and Facial animation,
Motion Capture Clean-up, Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, Lighting, Compositing,
Layout, and Editorial.
This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to work with the very
best game teams and film production teams in the industry on many levels.
Role for Successful
- Be the technical expert and free range trouble-shooter
for the IMPD team and clientele.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge
and experience in the 3D animation process, especially as related character
tasks (modeling, rigging, animation).
- Exceptional communication skills in dealing with
both technical and artistic groups.
- Must be confident, well spoken and have an
understanding of etiquette, diplomacy and general studio sensibilities.
- Be aware of new
technologies, techniques, and processes that will benefit studio’s production
processes for current and future projects.
- Proactive problem solving abilities and a strong
sense of creativity and respect for aesthetics.
- Ability to establish priorities, work
independently or within a group, and work with minimal supervision.
- Assist internal and external animators and
artists with technical troubleshooting in the modeling, rigging, and animation
- Utilize experience and customer feedback to help
design effective solutions for facial rigs, and evaluate client and existing
facial rigs and provide feedback for potential improvements.
- Provide support and development of tools and
procedures to extend and enhance the pipeline.
- Ensure adequate pre-production and testing of
new concepts/techniques prior to production.
- Assist with pipeline development and
implementation as well as ensure studio policies and guidelines are met.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of Photo-Real facial modeling and rigging
experience within Maya.
- 2+ years of Production experience in computer
animation, animation for feature films, broadcast animation, and facial
animation for video games.
- Programming skills and pipeline tool development
experience. Preferably with Python, Perl, Maxscript, and Melscript.
- Able to work with a wide variety of 2D and 3D
- Hands-on understanding of Pre-production.
- Experience in working with motion capture data
- Experience working in game engines (Unreal, CryEngine, Infernal, Unity, proprietary) will be given
This Job is no longer active!