Business Intelligence/Data Analyst (MOBILE)
Business Intelligence/Data Analyst (MOBILE) - 2K Games
2K has been a major console and PC game publisher for several console generations and is now tackling the mobile market in a BIG way. Metrics are constantly being sourced for both online and mobile performance and we’re looking for a skilled and passionate individual who has direct experience crunching market data and translating that information into digestible reports and proposed actions.
• Develops hypotheses and tests them by analyzing game data to draw insights that drive critical decision making
• Creates models to better understand and predict user behavior
• Works closely with producers to identify key questions and reports findings
• Assists in development of tools and systems that automate data analysis
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
• Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a quantitative discipline (math, physics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics, etc.)
• Strong Excel and SQL skills
• Exceptional analytical ability and business judgment
• Excellent communication skills - ability to influence stakeholders
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment software games for the console, PC, and handheld gaming systems through its three divisions: 2K Games, 2K Sports, and 2K Play. 2K publishes titles in today's most popular gaming genres, including first-person shooters, action, role-playing, real-time strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Irrational Games, 2K Marin, 2K Czech, Cat Daddy Games, and 2K China. Some of the hit titles in 2K's lineup include the critically-praised BioShock® and BioShock®2, Sid Meier's Civilization® series; the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise NBA® 2K10; and the multi-million unit selling hit Carnival Games.
At 2K our goal is simple: Make games that are the best in the genre and have fun doing it. 2K is proudly developing a series of critically acclaimed games. Owned by Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), 2K is a successful, stable publishing label that produces high-quality titles every year.
So what does 2K have to offer? How about generous salaries, full medical and dental benefits, a 401k plan, and a fun work environment. 2K believes everyone plays a significant role in the development process, meaning all team members contribute their ideas and are important to the success of the game. We are looking for people who are passionate about games. 2K is located in beautiful Novato, California, near mountain bike trails and beaches, about 25 minutes north of San Francisco. That's right - you can make great games, be active outdoors and soak up culture in one of the world’s most beautiful cities all at the same time! Join our team today!
This Job is no longer active!