Senior 3D Game Modeler / Texture Artist 3ds Max
Inhance Digital Corp. is a fast growing interactive and digital animation agency with stellar Fortune 500 clients who seeks an experienced 3ds Max Game Artist with 3-5+ years of experience in AAA game title development – specifically for creating photorealistic vehicle and aircraft models to work in game engines. Please provide online examples of your work or demo reel. We are looking for people that may have worked on game franchises such as Battlefield, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Ghost Recon or similar military or action titles.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE IN OUR LOS ANGELES CA OFFICE OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create highly realistic models and texture mapping for vehicles, aircraft and other hard surface objects
• Create texture mapping, baked in lighting and normal mapping for objects
• Import complex CAD models and convert them to game engine ready models
• Create LOD models and derivative models
• Environmental Modeling, Lighting, texturing a plus
• Maintain quality, style and consistency across projects.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as a game modeler/texture artist using 3D Studio Max
• Must be able to create highly realistic looking vehicles and hard surface objects to work in game engines
• Experience working on action and military game titles a plus
• Vehicular animations including: Aircraft, tanks, cars, boats, helicopters a plus
• Knowledge of low poly game character animation/rigging a plus, but not required.
• Experience with 3rd party rendering tools, VRAY, Final Render.
This Job is no longer active!