HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Composite Digital Visual Effects in a team of 2D artists for final delivery of VFX
• Demonstrate a broad range of compositing abilities and determine the best approach to solve compositing challenges
• Attend and actively participate in team / production meetings
• Report to the Compositing Supervisor for the overall look, attitude and style of the production
• Accountable for meeting productivity and quota targets on time and at a high level of quality
THIS IS WHAT WE REQUIRE:
• At least 5+ years experience in compositing digital VFX for film
• Advanced demonstrated knowledge and production experience in high-end compositing software (preferably Nuke)
• Should have strong knowledge of compositing workflow and the compositing application interface
• Should have strong aptitude for technical workflow challenges such as directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies, etc.
• Experience with complex matte extractions and motion tracking
This Job is no longer active!