Product Concept Illustrator
We are seeking a well-rounded, creative, vocal, passionate, and talented concept illustrator who can contribute to our diverse, cross-functional team. The candidate will assist in the visualization of new product designs for our many licensed toy and youth electronic brands in the form of traditional and/or digital 2D drawings/illustrations. The candidate will contribute to the overall design process as a visual problem-solver, actively participating in product brainstorms and other creative discussions while working collaboratively and cross-functionally with other team members. In addition to excellent drawing skills, the qualified candidate must possess a high proficiency in digital design using Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Create visualizations of new product concepts and designs, as well as user experience storyboarding/visualization and product graphics as required.
• Render detailed digital drawings/illustrations in 2D via Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop based upon direction provided by management and the design team.
• Establish and maintain product styling appropriate for each of our many different product brands.
• When needed, assist in the creation of final assets for use in products, packaging, or user experience.
• Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team while supporting other team members.
• Prior experience in Consumer Product Illustration or similar discipline as well as a portfolio with examples of product illustrations and renderings.
• Demonstrated high proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop applications.
• Excellent drawing and conceptualization skills with an ability to adapt to a wide and diverse range of design and artistic styles.
• Mastery of fundamental illustration skills including form, composition, perspective, color & shading.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate ideas both verbally and visually.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
• Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with focus on schedule and deliverables.
All applicants must submit a PDF portfolio (8MB max) or portfolio website address along with their current resume. Resumes submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.
This Job is no longer active!