3D Modeling Artist
Even before the prototype is finished our Content Production teams will start visualising the customer’s product communication with an attention to detail that makes it impossible to distinguish the visualisation from the real thing. As part of the DataPrep department you get involved in the creation of highly detailed 3D models for product visualisation.
- Modeling of soft
parts mainly for vehicle interiors as well as modeling of missing hard parts
Very good skills in advanced/high-end poly modeling; in-depth knowledge of applications like Maya, Max, XSI or Cinema 4D
- Preferably an educational background in media/game design or similar specialization
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, ideally as modeler for media production
- Very good skills in advanced/high-end poly modeling
- In-depth knowledge of applications like Maya, Max, XSI or Cinema 4D
- Proper understanding of geometry and topology as well as good understanding of cars
- Scripting know-how (for example Pyton) is a plus
- Fluent in English, German language skills are an advantage^
- Willingness to relocate
This Job is no longer active!