Essential Job Functions
- Provide leadership to Studio for all staffing-related issues.
goals, manage budget and work with the recruiting team to ensure a
successful (supportive & collaborative) working relationship with
Managers, Producers and the Executive Team.
- Coach staff and hiring managers on effective recruiting and interviewing techniques and hiring practices.
a local and industry network through nation-wide and international
school visits and participation in community and industry-specific
- Build positive internal client relationships through understanding of the operations and needs of the business.
internal service level agreements and metrics to ensure satisfaction
and quality hires; regular reporting and communication of results.
- Establish and manage relationships with external staffing vendors.
- Work closely with HR managers to establish hiring, fringe benefit and relocation guidelines, policy and administration.
management orientation training and participate in new hire
orientation; facilitate off-boarding and outplacement; alumni
communication and outreach.
- Ensure that digital training resources are available to Studio.
- Oversee College Recruiting, Internship, and Apprenticeship programs.
- Supervise immigration practices and relocation programs.
- Determine effective processes and strategies to ensure proactive recruiting and meeting the expectations of hiring managers.
- Administrator of Open Hire applicant tracking and Red Carpet onboarding programs.
- Oversee Studio and recruitment participation in industry conferences and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+years experience as a recruiter to include knowledge of computer graphics, art, and/or production process.
- 2-3years of direct supervisory experience.
- International recruiting experience a plus.
- Proven ability
to effectively manage the recruiting process, recruiting team and
relationships with executives and hiring managers.
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills.
- Trained and experienced in multiple interviewing techniques.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others of various backgrounds and levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with ATS systems
The above statements
are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
This Job is no longer active!