3-C Institute for Social Development is seeking an Independent Contractor for a Game Illustrator to work with asset development, illustration, and animation for instructional "Serious Games" development for children's educational software. The ideal candidate is an outstanding 2D character and asset developer with a background in game illustration and animation, able to work closely with others on the Game Development team to develop high-quality art, illustrations, and animation for children's games.
Experience/Education Requirements: College degree in Design/Animation or a related field or equal experience. Portfolio required for application.
Company Information: 3-C ISD offers a collaborative, flexible, and family-friendly work environment with colleagues who value teamwork, self-motivation, and commitment to results. 3-C ISD is a rapidly expanding research institute located in Cary, NC. We specialize in development of research-based tools to foster the health and well-being of children and families. Please see www.3CISD.com for more information.
Application Information: Submit a letter of interest, resume, contact information for three references, rate requirements, and a portfolio to email@example.com. Applications without ALL requested materials will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
• Proficiency in Flash art and animation
• Able to create new and modify existing art in a set style appropriate for the audience
• Ability to create natural, smooth 2D animations
• Strong eye for innovation and design, able to bring new ideas to the table
• Excellent communication skills, able to work in a team environment
• Strong time-management abilities, self-starter
• Attention to detail is a must
This Job is no longer active!