With offices all over the globe, the Moving Picture Company (MPC) is
one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating
high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talents in the world,
enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a
part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our Crowd TDs are responsible for using our proprietary software to
populate cities, choreograph battles, wrangle herds and inject life into
our CG scenes.
If you have a passion for crowd work and can use Maya then we want to
hear from you, whether you've just graduated, are looking for new
challenges or are used to leading teams of Crowd TDs - all levels are
You would be an absolute superstar if you possessed the following skills:
- Broad 3D and 2D generalist skills in modelling, layout, animation, lighting, FX and compositing
- Previous experience in a VFX environment
- Previous experience working with Linux
- Familiarity with MASSIVE or another crowd simulation software
- A basic knowledge of simulation technologies and physics
- Knowledge of Mel and/or Python
- Experience with Nuke
This Job is no longer active!