We are currently seeking a Lead Compositor for the VFX
Feature Film, Walking With Dinosaurs.
The Lead Compositor will be leading a team of Compositors,
who combine live action and computer generated elements into visual effects
shots that realise the vision and creative direction of the client and VFX
with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience
in leading a team, live action feature films or full CG
- Experience in working on
native stereoscopic films
- Experience is stereoscopic
conversion is a plus.
- Experience working on and off
system while being responsible for the overall outcomes for the Compositing
- Experience in communicating
effectively with supervisors
- Ability to lead teams in a
production knowledge of Nuke in a stereoscopic compositing environment.
passion & enthusiasm for creating outstanding visuals on an international
ability to integrate 2d, 3d and live action elements.
- An understanding of film colour
space & a superior eye for composition, colour, mood and lighting.
- Proven ability to work to take
a brief & work to a deadline a given.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task,
prioritize and problem solve.
- Ability to share techniques and
mentor junior level talent.
- A good understanding of a range
of supplementary software typically found in digital production such as Maya
- Experience in on set
supervision a bonus.
- Scripting or programming
experience is a plus.
This Job is no longer active!