With offices in 30 countries in Europe, North America and Asia and over 5,000 people, Gameloft, a worldwide publisher and developer of digital and social games, is seeking a techinically strong Lead Developer. As part of an established team, you will participate in the development of all our 3D and 2D projects on multiple platforms - Ios/Android/Web. The Lead Developer ensures projects are delivered on time while targeting the best experience and quality.
Why do you want to work for Gameloft?
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, passionate and creative studio with a relaxed, casual atmosphere
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in gaming
This position is based in New Orleans
an international metropolis just waiting to provide inspiration
and fascination for you. So what are you waiting for? Don't miss
out on this great career opportunity and be a part of a new
international video-games studio!
- Responsible for all technology/architecture and processes choices
in projects from staffing, technology/tools choices, risks evaluation
and dependencies with other projects to ensure the best quality is
- Recommend solutions and approve plans and roadmaps
- Ensure code quality, code reviewing
with HR to develop staff capabilities & career path: performance
reviews, training and development, recruiting & retention
- Work with other studios’ technical directors to improve the company programming standards and engines
This Job is no longer active!