· Minimum of 10+ years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent.
· Solid previous experience as CG or 2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
· Creative eye and aesthetic judgement with a deep understanding of composition,cinematic design and animation timing.
· Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
· Excellent understanding of composition, light and colour with strong attention to detail.
· On-set supervision experience.
· Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
· Excellent communication, organisation skills and financial and budget management skills.
· Expert in industry standard software packages such as 3DS Max, Maya, Houdini and Nuke. Athorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
· Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
· Technically and creatively astute.
· Highly organised.
· Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.