Lead 2D Artist
With offices in 30 countries in Europe, North America and Asia and over 5,000 people, Gameloft, a worldwide publisher and developer of digital and social games, is seeking a gifted Lead Artist with concept skills as well as some 3D experience to help create the next generation of exciting new iOS games. This Lead will work with imaginative teams to create a wide range of new game IP.
Why do you want to work for Gameloft?
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, passionate and creative studio with a relaxed, casual atmosphere
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in gaming
Previous hit Gameloft games on iPhone include Oregon Trail, Hero of Sparta I & II, NOVA, Avatar, Dungeon Hunter, NFL 2010, Real Soccer 2010, New York Nights, Assassin’s Creed, Terminator Salvation, Asphalt 5, Let’s Golf, Gangstar 1 &2, just a few of the 300 games that Gameloft has created since its inception.
This position is based in New Orleans, an international metropolis just waiting to provide inspiration and fascination for you. So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this great career opportunity and be a part of a new international video-games studio!
Be part of the fastest growing casual gaming industry! Under the responsibility of the Creative Director and Studio Manager, you will:
- Lead, mentor, supervise and inspire the art team to create top social/casual games
- Assist with art direction of the games in its pre-production stages and create characters and backgrounds
- Establish style and implement vision of the games; character, environment, logo, user interface design
- Ensure top quality throughout the entire production process
- Maintain effective communication with supervisors, team artists and other departments within the company to manage expectations and results
- Ensure all project targets are met or exceeded
This Job is no longer active!