We have an immediate need for an assistant editor to join our Post Production Department at Stereo D, Burbank. The position involves working on some of the most exciting stereo projects in Hollywood, both day-and-date movies as well as library titles.
- Good level of proficiency with Avid Media Composer or Final Cut Pro (2 years experience minimum)
- In depth knowledge of file-based workflows (conform/assembly)
- Solid understanding of EDL management
- Genuine interest in stereo filmmaking and the production/post process
- Team player
- Work hour flexibility required
This Job is no longer active!