• Ensure work is of the highest possible quality
• Good knowledge of maya and use of V-ray within maya
• Understand how to properly economize renders while still achieving required quality
• Work closely with the artistic leads to ensure creative direction is achieved
• Thorough understanding of linear workflow
• Be able to work with lighting artists to provide guidance and assist in problem solving
• Advanced understanding of lighting and advanced shading networks
• Good balance between artistic and technical skills
• Expert knowledge of V-Ray
• 3-5 years experience working on features and commercials
• Help maintain lighting pipeline/work flow as dictated by project
• Advanced knowledge of Fusion or similar node based compositing package
• Be able to properly assess appropriate balance of lighting and compositing for a given shot
• Knowledge of modeling, animation, FX and surfacing a plus
• Able to communication effectively to people across all disciplines, and with various levels of experience
• Must be detail oriented and organized, possess strong communication skills, and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
• Must possess exceptional problem solving skills.
• Works in a collaborative manner and follow direction as required
• Must be a team player and perform well under tight deadlines
This Job is no longer active!