Creates digital illustrations and/or animations for a variety of gaming projects.
Key Performance Competencies
- Creativity/Continuous Improvement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop artwork and animation for video-based gaming projects
- Develop vector based artwork for gaming signage
- Design and storyboard artwork and animation (digital and/or traditional)
- Schedule and manage time efficiently
- May be assigned to oversee other artists or projects
- Various production duties including (but not limited to):
- Game Documentation
- Game Prototyping
- Tradeshow artwork support
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must have competent working knowledge of 3 of the 4 Adobe Products (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Flash)
- Modo or Maya experience a plus
- Must have extensive working knowledge of 2 of the Adobe Products
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing skills
Education, Training and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4 years work experience in digital media and design
- The physical demands of typical office positions are expected. The ability to sit and perform terminal/computer work for lengthy periods is expected.
This is a non-smoking office environment.
This Job is no longer active!