Media Outsourcing Manager
Video Gaming Technologies, Inc. (VGT) is a leading North American manufacturer and distributor of casino games. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States, VGT continues to expand its presence in Class II and other emerging gaming markets.
Since 1991, VGT has experienced unparalleled growth. In 2005 alone, the company made top billing on the INC 500 list, the magazine’s annual list of the Country’s fastest growing private companies. Become a part of this exciting and thriving industry, enjoy the local culture, and the great work environment we have planned for you at our new facility, located just South of Nashville in Franklin, Tennessee.
Family-owned and operated since 1991, we're always looking for creative thinkers to join the VGT family. Bring us your passion, hard work and innovative thinking, and we'll provide you with a fun, rewarding environment and the resources you need to succeed. At VGT, We Create Winners!®
Media Outsourcing Manager leads a team (internal and/or external) in the development, creation, and production of media assets for marketing and game development. This includes the creation of marketing materials, copy, signage, reel strips, glass, and outsourced media assets. Product Owner of small group of internal artists as well as Product Owner of graphic outsourcing efforts. Collaborates with Game Designers and Product Management in developing new media assets to meet customer needs and maintain brand identity and excellence. Manages deliverables including brand identity, quality standards, time frames, budgets, and general development activities associated with all creative projects. Participates, as needed, in the game/product innovation process. Works closely with Game Designers and Art Manager. Supports the presentation of the company’s image in games, at trade shows, and advertising.
Key Performance Competencies
· Problem Solving
· Teamwork Collaboration
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead and manage external vendors and/or teams as required.
· Coordinates with Game Designers, Product Management, contractors, and vendors in supporting all creative aspects of the development of assigned games and projects.
· Manage all aspects of the creation and delivery of advertising, marketing, and other supportive creative content as assigned with input from Game Design, Product Management, and the Art Manager.
· Participate in strategic planning activities as directed by the department.
· Coordinate and confers with Compliance and the company to ensure art, copy, and any other required standards are appropriately adhered to.
· Provide continuous improvement in the process of creating, managing and delivering creative content for assigned work efforts.
· Demonstrated leadership experience in an strong brand environment of coordinated art, copy, etc. using internal and external resources
· Demonstrated success in maintaining strong brand identity in mixed asset and mixed venue environments
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated experience in concepting, copywriting, and design
· Strong organization skills
· Strong interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external departments in creating a strong company brand
· Knowledge of business practices and finances
· Ability to demonstrate artistic and design skills
· Experience in managing outside vendors and third party contractors
· Ability to evaluate CG art assets at their appropriate state in the appropriate delivery stage of the pipeline
Education, Training and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· 10 years’ experience in creative design and production—3-5 years in mixed media environment with a focus on strong brand identity
· CG and 3D knowledge desirable
· Copywriting experience a plus
· Social media experience a plus
· Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Experience with CMS (Word press, Concrete5, etc.) a plus
· The physical demands of typical office positions are expected. The ability to sit and perform terminal/computer work for lengthy periods is expected.
· On trips to casinos, standing for long periods of time may be necessary.
This is a non-smoking office environment.
This Job is no longer active!