Graphics Software Engineer
Glidewell Laboratories, the world’s largest dental lab (leading in dental technology and dental manufacturing) is seeking for a Graphics Software Engineer. This is a full-time position with full-time benefits (medical, dental, vision, and 401k).
Glidewell Dental is seeking talented individuals with strong background in realtime graphics (OpenGL, DirectX) and algorithms to bring it’s dental CAD system to a new level.
- Design and implement realtime graphics engine for CAD products.
- Design and implement a framework to port some of CAD algorithms from CPU to GPU using CUDA
- Be a part of Agile Scrum team consisting of geometry specialists, application engineers and QA engineers.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to the application development team to achieve usability/performance required to support production requirements.
- Maintain graphics source code using company’s tools and best practices.
- Contribute innovative ideas to all aspects of CAD development.
- Collaborate with all participants of production environment including IT, dental technicians, R&D, 3rd party vendors.
As part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the dental industry, you will work alongside more than 10 other developers worldwide in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. You will be expected to develop innovative solutions to meet our company demands for software that is faster, more powerful, more productive and is easier to use.
- A degree (MS preferred) in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math or related technical field
- Significant programming experience using realtime graphics for 5 to 10+ years
- Strong background in Math, Computational Geometry and Computer Graphics
- Knowledge of C++ and Visual Studio development tools.
This Job is no longer active!