High 5 Games is seeking a talented Animator/Video Editor who will edit sound and video footage to create complete videos for a vast range of media platforms, thus reaching the masses through compelling and immersive content. The Videographer should have a great eye for composition and should be creative in acquiring content while maintaining high quality across multiple business units and departments. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in the motion graphics/ film industry with a desire to enter the social & casino games industry.
- Collaborate closely with executive, creative, marketing and game design teams to ensure creative concepts, tactics and messages are on brand and strategically sound.
- Conceives and establishes style and approach to video elements and ensures the consistency of that style throughout the assigned software product.
- Evaluates and selects scenes for dramatic and entertainment qualities and story continuity
- Ensure a consistent brand presence is maintained across all medias.
- Contribute new ideas and solutions appropriate for diverse media outlets, evolving technologies, and current trends.
- Cuts video segments to specified lengths and reassembles them in sequences that create the desired impact and feel.
- Uses alternative equipment and configurations to obtain specialized effects.
- Prepares final video elements per technical specification for proper integration into product.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in advertising and/or digital media
- A portfolio and background in motion graphics and film
- Innovative and conceptual thinking across the interactive/social/mobile/gaming space
- Ability to self-edit and review/edit copy written by others
- Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends
- Demonstrated ability to grasp and understand website tonality
- Curiosity and a passion for digital media and games
- Comfortable working in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Goal and deadline oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- US Citizen, or a valid permanent resident card.
This Job is no longer active!