Reporting to the Technical Director, our Programmer position is responsible for developing, writing and debugging code on-time. The right candidate have experience delivering high quality, functional code, fixing software defects, making accurate work effort estimates, solving technical challenges and writing technical design specs as needed.
- General game development programming, including gameplay, UI, debugging, DLC support, etc.
- Participate in development scheduling and hit deadlines for assigned tasks
- Implement robust, flexible, and well-architected systems
- Implement engine-level systems
- Prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts
- Work closely with the Technical Director and take technical feedback
- At least 3 – 6 years professional experience in game development
- Four year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Solid C/C++ skills and an object-oriented background
- Experience with Visual Studio and/or other leading development environment
- Solid, methodical software engineering skills
- Shipped at least one game, or experience working on multiple ones
- Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Able to clearly and openly communicate with technical and non-technical audience
This Job is no longer active!