Senior Game Designer
Senior Game Designer is responsible for managing the game design effort. Designs and develops the creative vision and fun factor of the product. This includes specifying game interfaces, developing story lines, writing proposals, treatments, dialogue scripts, and defining game play mechanics. Wholly accountable for defining, documenting, maintaining, and communicating the complete game design.
Essential Job Functions:
· Serves as a leader within the studio
· Serves as the manager of all game design tasks from concept to completion and represents the studio
· Provides game design expertise
· Demonstrates a high degree of skill in implementing game designs
· Serves as the lead member of the design staff
· Demonstrates a mastery of gaming products
· Serves as the prime training resource for the design staff
· Promoting a positive work environment
· 3 -5 years as a Game Designer in a software development environment or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
· Strong writing skills, creative leadership, proficient in Power point, art skills a plus
· Ability to bring projects to completion
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
This Job is no longer active!