Core artist working independently to create and document all aspects of a game from reel symbol sets to interface layout to fonts. Staff Artists are expected to already be well-versed in several Adobe products, but also expected to continually learn new software skills. Staff Artists are expected to have strong artistic abilities in drawing, rendering, graphic design, color theory, layout, character design, and animation.
Essential Job Functions:
· Create high-caliber art, maintaining excellent art quality in regard to character design, color theory, layout, text treatment, and animation ability.
· Continually sharpen artistic abilities through company training, independent learning, and learning from other team members.
· Continually sharpen software expertise through company training, independent learning, and learning from other team members.
· Work closely with Senior Artists and the Lead Artist, producing high-quality art in an iterative process.
· Display a high degree of professionalism at all times, accepting critique from team members.Show efficiency in self-managing time with a reasonable degree of accountability and minimal
Education: Bachelor of Arts in art/animation
Required Experience: 1 year previous experience as an Associate Artist or 1 year experience as a Staff Artist in a production environment
This Job is no longer active!