Individual will be working on a research and development
team to push the limits in framerate and format conversion algorithms for the
broadcast and internet/mobile video industry. Core video and image
processing algorithms are primarily developed using C++, CUDA, and OpenMP for
high performance computing. We also utilize C# for tools/GUI and Matlab for prototyping. Areas of
research will be in motion vector estimation, cut detection, feature
recognition and tracking, computer vision, and other video data mining
technologies. Individual will also be responsible for application
integration and plug-in development.
Why work for Cinnafilm?
· Interesting and technically challenging work
· Live where you want to live, and work where you want to work… we encourage our employees to work remotely (few corporations would allow this). We know that commuting is a waste of time, and that you probably do your best work in the comfort of your own home. Or if you prefer the traditional environment, work from our Albuquerque office.
· Generous vacations, benefits, stock bonuses
· Interact with some of the most influential engineers and leaders in the broadcast and movie industry (globally)
· Professional and respectful work environment.
Candidates should have a Bachelors degree (or equivalent knowledge) in one
of the following:
Must possess strong skills in most of the following categories:
· Expert C++ programmer. Candidate must know advanced C++ language details, templates, standard template libraries, automatic pointers
· Software architecture design, using design patterns and object oriented methods to manage complexity when working with large code bases
· Problem solving and solid math skills, knowledge of calculus and linear algebra
This Job is no longer active!