Character Designer - The Legend of Korra
Summary: Generates character designs, turnarounds,
expression sheets, special poses and costumes, mouth charts and any other
character-related art that the production may require, ensuring style and
quality of show is met.
• Review script for characters needed at handout of show.
• Complete all rough, revised and final designs necessary
within assigned deadlines.
• Resolve design problems with creative supervisors.
• Ensure all deadlines are met.
• Communicate progress of work to appropriate production
• Ensure all artwork is properly backed up and stored
• Ensure all shipping materials are prepared and ready on
• Be available for questions until your department’s shipment
• Assist with special projects
• If applicable, make special shadow and color indications
Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show
• Strong character design and construction/mechanical skills
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design
software and hardware, especially Cintiq tablet and Photoshop.
• Strong time-management skills
• Work well under pressure
• Ability to multitask a plus
• Relevant drawing experience necessary
• BA in Fine Arts or equivalent work experience highly
HOW TO APPLY
You MUST submit a
portfolio in order to be considered for artistic positions!
Once you apply via CreativeHeads, you will be directed to the Viacom career page to complete the
This Job is no longer active!