Rhythm & Hues is seeking a Queue Programmer. A Queue programmer helps develop the render queue package.
The queue portal is a control center, a management interface, for the queue service.
Using the portal, users should be able to perform tasks comprising, but not limited to, submitting tasks to the queue, canceling, editing current tasks, monitoring progress and assessing the health of the system.
In addition to work on the queue portal, a queue programmer will have the opportunity to work on the client/server applications and systems resource management.
* Proficiency in using a source code control system
* HTML5, Ajax,
* Ability to examine source code and implement a portal that replicates existing functionality
* A solid understanding of client/server architecture, and
be able to work in a Linux environment
* Self motivated and creative
* Able to implement a system without detailed specifications
* An understanding of good human interface design principles
* Good communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field AND two years of systems and/or applications programming experience
This Job is no longer active!