CG Production Coordinator
Headquartered in beautiful Orlando, Florida, Falcon’s Treehouse is an award winning creative services firm specializing in the design and production of themed media experiences utilizing the latest stereoscopic technology and proprietary media production techniques. Through our unique brand of technological wizardry, we conjure immersive experiences designed to thrill and amaze today’s sophisticated audiences.
Working closely with the VFX Supervisor, Director of Digital Design and Chief Creative Officer, the Production Coordinator is responsible for scheduling, tracking, and general administration, including team correspondence, for multiple upcoming high-profile projects. It is the responsibility of the Production Coordinator to ensure our CG film projects stay on track, on budget, and meet our milestones and deadlines. The Production Coordinator is the go-to-person for all of our CG film projects and up-to-the-minute status information.
1. Be the point person for all team members and stake holders.
2. Coordinate dailies, approvals, change orders and variances in schedule.
3. Provide accurate up-to-the-minute information to the Director of Digital Design and VFX Supervisor on several concurrent projects.
4. Record clear and accurate notes during team meetings and communicate those notes and directions to the appropriate team members.
5. Coordinate with outside vendors and resources to log assets coming in and out of the company.
6. Be the keeper of production workflow information and digital asset management.
7. Bring concerns about potential schedule or budget overruns to the Director.
1. Previous experience as a line producer or CG Film coordinator.
2. Experience with 3D Animation projects, and management of 3D assets and 3d Artists.
3. Firm understanding of the Visual Effects Process and 3D animation Pipeline.
4. Excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
5. Knowledge and experience of studio project management software or systems such as Shotgun.
This Job is no longer active!