Lighting and FX TD - MAYA
Immediate opening available. Headquartered in beautiful Orlando, Florida, Falcon’s Treehouse is an award winning creative services firm specializing in the design and production of themed media experiences utilizing the latest stereoscopic technology and proprietary media production techniques. Through our unique brand of technological wizardry, we conjure immersive experiences designed to thrill and amaze today’s sophisticated audiences.
The Lighting/Pipeline TD will work closely with the VFX Supervisor to establish final look development and rendering techniques to accomplish the goals of the Art Director for several upcoming high-profile 3D stereoscopic projects. The Lighting/Pipeline TD works closely with the Nuke composite team to ensure proper rendered assets and passes are delivered.
1. Look development and Technical Direction of several projects based on approved art direction style.
2. Create shaders and lighting scenarios for various scenes and settings.
3. Be the lead in outputing rendered layers and passes for Nuke composite team.
4. Debug and troubleshoot lighting technical issues.
5. Work with proprietary lensing logic to achieve correctly output rendered frames for various venues.
6. Create sophisticated particle and FX simulations such as smoke, fire, explosions and super natural type effects.
7. Stereoscopic setup of cameras within scenes.
8. Final scene assembly and rendering.
1. Proficient in MAYA at a senior level.
2. Experience with Maya Particles and FX.
3. Production experience with V-Ray a plus.
4. Stereoscopic film production experience.
5. Mel or python scripting and other programming.
6. Ability to lead and mentor 3D animation team and setup production pipeline.
7. Experience with working with a team of animators in a mixed software environment (Maya to 3Ds Max to Maya).
8. Firm understanding of the Visual Effects Process and 3D animation Pipeline.
9. Experience with NUKE compositing pipeline a huge plus.
10. Knowledge and experience of studio project management software or systems such as Shotgun.
This Job is no longer active!