Maya OR 3ds Max Generalist
Headquartered in beautiful Orlando, Florida, Falcon’s Treehouse is an award winning creative services firm specializing in the design and production of themed media experiences utilizing the latest stereoscopic technology and proprietary media production techniques. Through our unique brand of technological wizardry, we conjure immersive experiences designed to thrill and amaze today’s sophisticated audiences.
The Maya or 3ds Max Generalist is comfortable working on all aspects of 3D production including modeling, texturing, animation, fx, lighting and rendering. The Maya or 3ds Max Generalist will work closely with the TD and Director of Digital Design to produce assets, animation and rendered frames for several upcoming high-profile 3D stereoscopic projects.
1. Modeling of assets both mechanical and organic.
2. 3D and 2D Texture painting.
3. Animation of characters and objects within scenes, including rigging.
4. Create shaders and lighting effects.
5. Work with proprietary lensing logic to achieve correctly output rendered frames for various venues.
6. Create particle and FX simulations such as smoke, fire, explosions and super natural type effects.
7. Assist TD in producing rendered assets for composite team.
1. Experienced using MAYA or 3ds Max for film production.
2. Experience with using cloth, hair and particle systems.
3. Knowledge of Mari, ZBrush, Mudbox Photoshop or other 3d Paint package.
4. Production experience with V-Ray a plus.
5. Stereoscopic film production experience.
6. Experience working with a team of animators in a mixed software environment (Maya and 3Ds Max).
7. Firm understanding of the Visual Effects Process and 3D animation Pipeline.
8. Experience with NUKE compositing pipeline a huge plus.
9. Knowledge and experience of studio project management software or systems such as Shotgun.
This Job is no longer active!