Prime Focus Vancouver is seeking a Compositing Supervisor proficient in Nuke with VFX stereo feature film experience.
Primary Objective: To motivate and mentor the 2D team to ensure all
elements are complete and on time from beginning to end of each project
and complete or assist with shots as necessary.
• Liaise directly with the Digital Supervisor / Producer.
• Oversee the 2D team in all aspects of the department for the entire project.
• Encourage the 2D team and ensure all elements are met and on budget.
• Plan and execute all roto/composite/colour requirements for all projects.
• Assist compositors and finalize shots as necessary.
• Estimate time-lines with producer to ensure all deliveries are met.
• Create and organize (with lead) file processes for all individual projects.
• Communicate with 2D Leads to ensure all renders are completed.
• Assign and create teams for individual projects.
• Ensure compositors are equipped with necessary software and hardware.
• Ensure tutorials and other educational/training tools available to staff.
• Mentor junior compositors as necessary.
• Miscellaneous visual effects duties as required.
This Job is no longer active!